Priory Woods School & Arts College takes the issue of E-Safety very seriously for our students, staff and parents.
We acknowledge that the Internet is a fantastic tool and we encourage our students to take full advantage of it. Although there are dangers our responsibility is to work alongside parents and other professional bodies to make sure our young people use the Internet safely.
To keep our students, staff and parents safe we:
- deliver sessions on keeping safe on the Internet for students (where applicable)
- make sure the school network has up to date security and filter system
- give all staff yearly training on E-Safety
- have a E-Safety Committee comprising of ICT Cordinator, teaching staff, technician, a member of the management team and a school Govenor
- offer Internet safety sessions to our parents
For more information on keeping safe on the Internet please check out the Think You Know Web site by clicking the link below. If you are concerned about possible abuse on the Internet or know someone who is in danger you can report this to the Child Exploitation & Online Protection Centre (CEOP) using the link below.
A copy of our E-Safety policy can be downloaded below.