Lexia® Core5® Reading supports primary school educators in providing differentiated instruction for pupils of all abilities (R–Y6). Lexia’s research-proven program provides explicit, systematic, personalised learning in the five areas of reading instruction.
To Access Lexia from a Windows PC or MAC
- Go to the School Website, http://www.priorywoods.middlesbrough.sch.uk/
- scroll down and click on the RM Unify Link, alternatively you can go directly to http://priorywoods.rmunify.com/ and login. The username will be in the format forename.initial of surname, e.g. Joe Bloggs would be Joe.B.
- Click on the Lexia Reading tile and you will be taken to a login page.
- The username is usually the students first name. If you are having difficulties with the login please email email@example.com and the login credentials will be emailed to you.
To Access Lexia from an Apple Tablet
- Go to the app store on the Apple Tablet, search for “Lexia Core5uk” and Get/Install “Lexia Core 5 Reading (UK). This is a large app so may take some time / space.
- Once the App is installed, open it. It will ask for a teacher’s email, enter firstname.lastname@example.org and hit save.
- Then select Go to Login.
- You can now login, if you are unsure of your login details please email email@example.com