Friends in Strength and Hope
We were very upset this year when we found out that the ‘In Out Of The Cold’ shoebox event was cancelled. This was due to the current global pandemic.
We decided that we still wanted to help people this Christmas. We heard about the charity ‘Friends in Strength and Hope.’ This charity supports local people who are struggling with hygiene poverty. This year has been very difficult for everyone, so we would really appreciate any small donations.
The items that we are collecting are:
- Hair products: shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, gel, brushes, combs, bobbles.
- Body products: shower gel, bath foam, sponges, face cloths, sanitary towels, tampons, deodorant, soap.
- Oral care: toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss.
- Baby and child: nappies, wipes, cream, baby bath, cotton wool.
- Household items: washing up liquid, cloths, sponges, toilet roll, bin bags.
Please could we have any donations in by Monday 7th December.
Thank you for your support,
The pupils and staff in G1.