We are an all age (4-19) special school in Middlesbrough and we work with children and young people with a range of learning difficulties, including Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, and Complex Learning Difficulties and Disabilities.
Our school is a vibrant and dynamic place to work. We are a forward thinking, outward facing school, and we constantly strive to challenge, motivate and inspire our special learners to be the best that they can be.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Salary MPS/UPS + SEN 1 - Full time
- are an excellent classroom practitioner
- have an ability to work across different ages
- have some experience within SEND settings
- enjoy working in a fast paced, innovative, exciting and supportive environment.
- have high aspirations and are eager to work towards the best outcomes for children and young people
- are competent in the use of ICT across the curriculum.
then we would welcome your application. The post will be suitable for a teacher with either mainstream or special school experience.
Visits prior to application are warmly welcome, please contact the school on the above number to arrange an appointment.
Please complete the application form and return to Mrs S Robinson by email to email@example.com